Friday, March 26, 2010

Mommy-Son Date

Parker & I went to see How to Train Your Dragon...this was his first time at the movies (besides when he was really really little). He loved it all. I was a little nervous when on our way to the theater he was doozing...but once we got there, he perked right up.

It was mainly fun to get the chance to have sometime with just him, doing something I know he'd love. It was refreshing & I could tell he was loving every minute of it.

6 comments:

The Drapers said...

That is much cunner than a craft fair. I was going to take lily to that.

KMF & DSF said...

That is so cute! You are a great mom!

The Green's said...

That sounds like so much fun! I'm sure he loved having mommy all to himself, as well as the movie.

Jodi said...

So fun, Wen! You guys are so cute! Love you!

Melinda said...

I love that! I have thought many times that i need to take my kids out individually on dates but have yet to do it. You are such a good mom.

linnie said...

What a fun idea! Great photo!!