Monday, April 5, 2010

AND THE WINNER IS...

For those of you who haven't heard, the choice has been made...BYU!! For many of you this comes as a big shock, and it has been for us to. We really wanted Indiana to be the right choice, but at the end of the day, we're supposed to be at BYU, so that's where we're going.
We are so excited for the new adventure!!

10 comments:

ThePippins said...

Good choice! We are happy for you

ThePippins said...

oh. GOOOOO Cougars!

~adelle said...

I am a bit bias, but I am sure you will find that you made the best decision! They just built an awesome extension to the business school too. And, if Jared is lucky they will still sell some awesome salads in the atrium there. Way yum. Combined with the BYU Creamery chocolate milk, it is like the perfect lunch. Seriously. You will have to meet him one day to test it out. :)
Glad you will still be in Utah too. We will be able to meet up from time to time. That is nice.

And~ we could totally do a craft night and make aprons. I don't have an "official" pattern, but who needs one anyway right???

The Green's said...

Oh my! I'm sure it is nice to have that decision behind you. Now you can just get ready. Yeah for Utah!!!!

Jodi said...

Congrats on making the decision. Sounds like a wise choice! Love you guys!

Jeremy said...

Great news!

Familia Soares said...

Surprised yes, but so happy for you guys and so happy I get to have you closer too!!

Familia Soares said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Kyle and Shayla said...

Yay! I'm so happy for you guys and happy to have you closer by still!! I'm so sorry about Luke's excema I feel so bad for the little guy. I hope they can figure out someting to help him out:( And I know you probably didn't think it was funny at the time but that cookie story was just awesome it totally cracked me up those cookies looked awesome!!

Dana Boehm said...

Congratulations!! I bet it feels nice to have that decision out of the way . . . .