Saturday, October 31, 2009

The Rest of Halloween Week...

Burgers, decorating cookies, & carving pumpkins at the Davis' house...
Jared & I as Jon & Kate plus 8....We had a great time with our friends at the Hall's Annual Halloween Party!

Halloween at Jared's Parents...Parker the Pirate (thanks mom for helping...he loved it & looked DARLING)
I wish I would've video taped his first trick or treat experience. Parker followed his cousin Gabe right up to the door and said his version of "trick or treat".

Here are all the nieces and nephews...We had no idea that Luke and Paisley had the same costume. Paisley is 5 weeks older than Luke and 4 pounds lighter.



I've never really like halloween but I have to admit that having my own little trick or treater was so much fun. He just ran from door to door & had a huge smile on his face the whole time. It was fun to see him so happy.

6 comments:

linnie said...

how very very cute!!

the rutledge's- said...

Wendy- Jared showed JD and I your blog. Such a cute family, your boys are adorable. Hopefully he gets in out here at Duke, that would be great! Hope you are well.

Ashley Rutledge

Anonymous said...

You guys look great! I love the John and Kate plus 8.=)

Chelsea said...

seriously your costumes are the best!! Jared's face was in perfect character! glad we didn't get invited this year, we could have never competed:) ha ha ha

Jodi said...

That John and Kate set is awesome!! I love Jared's expression--so true to character. Funny that Luke and Paisley had the same costume. I was wondering who the twins were!:) Happy Halloween!

Anne Woods said...

wen, you make a great Kate but I think Jared makes a better Jon. That's awesome!! And what a darling pirate!!!