Tuesday, October 27, 2009

PUMPKIN

Pumpkin from start to finish:
Choosing the perfect one
Luke & I waiting...
bringing it to the register
scooping out the inside...and notice the snow out on the deck don't be fooled there wasn't a chance he was going to reach into or even touch the inside of the pumpkin. He spent most of the evening watching Charlie Browns Great Pumpkin special.
The final product. All the carving was done by Jared. I have always been a triangle eyes, circle nose, scary mouth kinda carver. I also tried the christmas lights inside...lets just say it looks better from far away & probably doesn't work as well if I cram a whole strand inside.
Also ignore the fact that my son in outside at 9:30 in his pajamas with no shoes and snow on the ground.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

So fun! I love that Parker is hauling the wagon of pumpkins. And I'm glad my kids weren't the only ones outside after carving pumpkins in their bare feet. It's all good! And worth the cute photo!:)

linnie said...

What great fun and such cute pictures!

Anne Woods said...

I love fall and your little fam!! Glad the crying is better... I cracked up from your post about the kittens... I could picture you crying!! Love you!!

mindy-lou said...

Good looking pumpkins!!!
Missed you at the party, hopefully we can get together soon!