Monday at Duke & Tuesday at UNC and loved them both.
At UNC he met up with a friend I had in Singapore (who I reunited with via facebook). It sure is a small world.
He came home Tuesday (at midnight).
In the meantime I was in Provo...for the third weekend in a row. Poor Dan & Kristi are so great. They are so helpful to me and the kids. Every night either Dan or Kristi are putting 1 or both boys to sleep. Dan is always carrying the carseat or bags, or chasing Parker...they are just wonderful.
This is a lot of text I know, but I have another thing to share. On monday I went to take Kristi to school and my car wouldn't start. I called a few people and tried a few things & I couldnt' get it to work. My father in law and mother in law drove all the way from Roy to Provo (just under 2 hours) to help me. My father in law tapped on the battery a few times and then started in right up. They both had work the next day so they couldn't even stay for dinner. I appreciated it so much!!
Parker & Dan playing soccer...I think Dan has already began training him...





7 comments:
Oh Wendy! You always have great stories. I'm glad Jared had a good time. Hopefully it didn't make his decision even harder!
Man, Luke looks like he's losing some of his chub. So cute either way. Love Bridal Veil Falls, and love Dan and Kristi. What great in laws too.
Wen your making us blush!! WE love having you here!
oh how wonderful to have such great help. what's going on? is jared looking to go back to school soon??? on the east cost? MBA?? talk to me girl!
Luke is growing so fast-WHat cute pictures of him and of cute Parker!Yes, Dan and Kristi are great. Love you all! Glad Jared had a good trip.
Isn't it great to have family close by? That picture of you and your boys is precious! I love the "Luke- the big baby" comment. Hilarious!
What Singapore friend?
Post a Comment