Friday, May 22, 2009

A Plug for Cookie Cutters

There is a new little hair cut place for kids on Riverdale RD. by JC Penny's...called Cookie Cutters, it's my new favorite place. Of course I first off wish I knew how to cut hair, but I don't. The past two times I have taken Parker to dollar cuts or whatever is down the road from me. He screams...I hold him in a head lock....it's miserable. So I decided to try out the new place. We walked in and he was in heaven. They had a playground, different cars to sit in, and a full assortment of DVD's. He of course chose Thomas the Train and then not a peep. He sat there so patiently, almost as if he was enjoying it. The haircut was $13.95, compared to the $11 at dollar cuts, and he left with a sucker, a balloon, a new haircut and a smile on his and my face- PRICELESS.
Just one of those simple pleasures.

5 comments:

Jodi said...

Oh girl! You're not kidding that smile is priceless! Great discovery! Wish I was closer! $2 more for all of that?!!!

KMF & DSF said...

Your son is breathtaking. What a stud!Can't wait to make that kid smile like that the whole time he is out here. Miss you guys like candy...tootsie rolls. XOXO

linnie said...

WHat a cutie!! He is a real train man. Love you!

Dana Boehm said...

Is that kid three? He looks like he's ready to go to school. You'd better watch him with the older women . . . .

Melinda said...

That boy is too darn cute! He really looks grown up in that picture. Cute little Parper!