We had a great memorial weekend...and yes I realize that was a week ago. Friday night we had a great little dinner with Toot & Rob, Saturday we did A LOT of work around the house and yard and then a fun night with the Davis', Sunday we went to Julie's parents cabin in Bear Lake for the night- and it was beautiful and a great way to spend a rainy day, and monday we left Bear Lake and stopped by Grandpa's grave and then Jared's Grandma's grave.
It was so nice to spend time with friends and each other.


5 comments:
THanks for visiting grandpa's grave and including a picture. Cute Parker! Love you!
Look at that cute belly! You definitely pull of being a cute pregnant mom!
Ahhh! I guess I've never seen Grandpa's grave. Thanks for the pic. And what a cute little ornament on top of the grave marker!:)
Looking cute! Sounds like a fun memorial weekend!
Fun weekend! It is nice to get out and have some fun!! I agree with Rachel, your belly is darling. :)
Post a Comment