Tuesday, February 24, 2009

Tried & True & Proven Good

I have decided to start a recipe blog...now these won't be my recipes (I'm a horrible cook), but they will be a collection of recipes from everyone who wants to add some or recipes you have collected or used.

So I've set up a username everyone can use & password and anytime you have found a good recipe just add it to the page.

username (email):provengood@gmail.com
password:provengood1

triedtrueprovengood.blogspot.com

that's the site...hopefully before too long we'll have some good recipes on it.

7 comments:

Mandagirl said...

I'll post my Eggo recipe.

Jeremy said...

The above is actually from me.

Kyle and Shayla said...

Good Idea! I'm always looking for a new good (and easy)recipe!

Jodi said...

I love it. I need it. I hope some of your readers are better cooks than I am!!

KMF & DSF said...

I can't wait to "WOW" you all with some of my favorites. One stipulation, no corndog recipies!

Watt Family said...

I love the idea. Poor Rocky and Brylie are getting sick of Mac and cheese or pizza so thank you!

linnie said...

Put your tortilla soup recipe and your homemade roll recipe--delicious!