He's become very helpful...you might also notice that he has a necklace on...that's normal, well for him, he wears necklaces all day long. In fact when I say "it's time to go", he puts a necklace on (if he's not wearing one), grabs a bag or something with a strap to carry and goes to the stairs. I sometimes wonder if with baby boys if dads should stay home and moms should go to work, I'm afraid he's picking up some of my habits.
Saturday, February 21, 2009
Our Snowy Day and some other pictures
Don't be nervous for Parker...we only stayed out a minute and under the baby legs are sweat pants...and it was actually not that cold outside...



He's become very helpful...you might also notice that he has a necklace on...that's normal, well for him, he wears necklaces all day long. In fact when I say "it's time to go", he puts a necklace on (if he's not wearing one), grabs a bag or something with a strap to carry and goes to the stairs. I sometimes wonder if with baby boys if dads should stay home and moms should go to work, I'm afraid he's picking up some of my habits.
He's become very helpful...you might also notice that he has a necklace on...that's normal, well for him, he wears necklaces all day long. In fact when I say "it's time to go", he puts a necklace on (if he's not wearing one), grabs a bag or something with a strap to carry and goes to the stairs. I sometimes wonder if with baby boys if dads should stay home and moms should go to work, I'm afraid he's picking up some of my habits.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
5 comments:
Oh crap! I'm digging the baby legs over the sweats! And yes you might want to strongly consider switching roles with jared!
It is so funny that wears a necklace and carries around a purse. It is kind of cute though. It just shows ho much he loves you.
Well since you're having another boy, maybe Parker thinks there needs to be more femininity in that place. He's just making sure his mom doesn't feel outnumbered.
You did get a lot of snow! Not so much for us this year. But it has been cold. So cute little Parker.
This blog is comforting. Cooper and Parker are birds of a feather. Cooper loves to put on all the neclaces in the house and take them wherever we go. He also likes to carry around purses. He'll have a purse on the shoulder and neclace on and head for the door, saying, "Yi Yi." That's his good bye. I also have a shot of him mopping the floor from last week. But hey, he also loves cars and trucks, so we are good to go!
Post a Comment