It's been a while since I've posted and I'm about to post a lot of different things and it's going to look like I've been doing a ton...but don't be fooled-I haven't done much at all until Friday and then it got a little busy.







Saturday afternoon we ran tons of errands trying to get ready for Hawaii. Oh yeah, we are going to Hawaii Sunday afternoon. We are really excited but we have been so busy. We decided to get Parker's haircut...like a little boy haircut. You might not be able to tell, but it looks darling.
Friday night we got to visit with my sister Dana who was in town. She was only here a few days, and I was glad we got to see her for a few minutes.






Saturday morning some of us girls drove down to Pleasent Grove to visit Tera and her new precious, sweet, beautiful, adorable baby.

Saturday afternoon we ran tons of errands trying to get ready for Hawaii. Oh yeah, we are going to Hawaii Sunday afternoon. We are really excited but we have been so busy. We decided to get Parker's haircut...like a little boy haircut. You might not be able to tell, but it looks darling.
6 comments:
Jealous! Hawaii that's awesome I hope you have a wonderful tim!
Oh my gosh! I didn't recognize Parker! Too grown up. Cute hair cut. Have fun in Hawaii.
What! Hawaii!! I hope you have fun lucky kids. I'm excited to see your beautiful pictures. Enjoy the pineapple while you are there. It is delicious!
Great photos! Have fun in Hawaii! Love you!
I laughed out loud at the ... oh yeah, Sunday we are leaving for Hawaii. Such a big deal going to Hawaii is, and yet, so casually mentioned! You are too cute Wendy. And just so you know, when the for sale signs go up in front of your house, I am going to take them down!
Andria
That kid is ridiculously cute. I love the big boy hair.
So fun seeing you guys the other day! Wish you were coming to DC instead of going to HI (though between the two, I definitely would pick Hawaii, too).
Post a Comment