Friday, January 30, 2009

The cast is OFF

Today is a great day...at 9:00 this morning they took off Parker's cast. He's been walking just fine without it. They said it might take 2 weeks but as far as I can tell, he seems right back to normal.

Don't worry about the fact that he is carrying around a little princess box...


And he caught me taking a picture of him, so he of course- smiled.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

Take that picture off immediately and dispose of that princess box post haste!

Mandagirl said...

Hurray!!

linnie said...

Look like he is getting around great!

Jodi said...

Yeah for no more casts!! I recognize that princess box. And what a cute little stinker! Love you!

Kyle and Shayla said...

I'm so glad it went well. Doesn't look like it effected him too badly.

KMF & DSF said...

what is that smile... that little booger!!

Dana Boehm said...

Yeah for Parker! I can't believe he's back to walking like normal with no problem -- what a gifted child:)

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

the cast comes off and already he is back to his studies of the rules and regulations of writing research papares using APA format, wonderfull!