Sunday, February 1, 2009

Another COUGH!

I'm trying to remain calm- after 2 weeks of a horrible cough and 1 week of Parker being so sick- I was loving the last few days of a happy kid who wasn't coughing, and then it started AGAIN. A horrible cough from his chest. Now I am awake, I have done all I can think to do, I moved him into the pack n play into the bathroom steamed it up, twice, I have the humidifier going, and he's still COUGHING. I am so sick of whatever is going around, and how Parker always seems to catch it. I am not the kind to be so worried about colds and bugs going around- but after this- Parker and I are on lock down- no kids in and no kid out! And if anyone has any other suggestions I would love to hear them--remember he's only 16 months so I of course, unfortunatly can't give him any regular good medication like an adult would take to calm a cough and help him sleep...

3 comments:

Jodi said...

This winter has been crazy never-ending cough year for our family too! Good luck with the quarantine!

linnie said...

Poor Parker and poor you Wendy-how frustrating. Sounds like you are doing all you can do!

The Drapers said...

I am sorry to hear that he is sick again! Please call if you need anything..