There it is...the newest member of the Pippin family. I'm just over 11 weeks...my next appointment we find out what it is. We are so excited.Friday, January 23, 2009
Pippin baby #2
There it is...the newest member of the Pippin family. I'm just over 11 weeks...my next appointment we find out what it is. We are so excited.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
17 comments:
congrats!!! that is so exciting:)
Wow! That is so exciting. Congrats! It sounds like being prego is the "in" thing to do right now..
Congrats Wendy! I'm so happy for you.
Congrats! Looks just like its mother.
I am so happy for you guys! congratulations! I am excited to find out what it's going to be!
that's great news! Yeah for #2! How are you feeling? Can't wait to hear what it is!
CONGRATS!!! How exciting! Another adorable Pippin baby! I can't wait.
Don't worry Wendy, I'm sure you'll make a great Mom.
WOW amazing!
Congratulations, you guys! I have yet to meet your first child, but I am happy to hear that your little family is growing by one.
Can't wait to find out the gender! Love you guys!
Oh my gosh I can't believe you will find out that soon. I hope you know that when you told me the news and I started jumping up and down- that was the first time in a long time that I was actually Able to jump! I am so excited for you guys!
Yuop thats for sure a girl!
Please disregard what my wife said. Hahaha! Based on my expertise we appear to be staring at little Preston Pippin. July 29th, 2009. 7lbs 13oz 20 in. But I could be mistaken
YAY we are so excited for you guys!! Can't wait to hear what it is :-D
Congrats Jared and Wendy!
I am so happy for you!! Don't worry I plan on being there when you have your baby- Yay!! I will be excited to hold him...or her :)
***Rach***
Post a Comment