Thursday, November 13, 2008

A New Trick

Notice the angle of drawer. I'm pretty sure it's not meant to hold 20 pounds.

5 comments:

linnie said...

very tricky!! I love the smile!!

KMF & DSF said...

I love that trick! I just can't wait to see that little booger in action! What about the pics to the right?!? I'm loving those, especially the messy face! Hes look older and older!

Jodi said...

Gotta love it! All your pictures are great.

Just as a side note, the word verification word below is "phepopoo." I like that. I think I'm going to add it to my vocabulary and make up a definition. I bet the kids could come up with something (probably potty related!)

Joel and Tera said...

Parker is going to be such a PIMP!

Dana Boehm said...

I can't believe how big that kid is getting. Can you hurry up and bring him out here already? I need to give him a squeeze before he's able to outrun me. Given my current state of physical fitness, you'd better make it snappy.