Sunday, November 9, 2008

We went to Municipal park on Saturday (in Roy) and we had a fun time...here's some funny action pictures from the trip.










5 comments:

Jodi said...

so cute. I love how boys are so drawn to balls and can pretty much take any object and enjoy watching it fly through the sky and eventually crash (food included!)

linnie said...

Gambit is so fast I can barely see him on the run. Cute Parker and father and son photo. Looks like great weather. Love ya

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

ha ha i love those dog pictures where they are flying through the air. i try to take pictures of max like that but i just cant! how can jared not like big max? how?!?!

KMF & DSF said...

Saturday was so beautiful...what happened! How fun, I love parks, both of them, the recreational park, and parker!

Dana Boehm said...

I love that action shot with Gambit and the ball in the air. It's got D40 written all over it.