Wednesday, November 5, 2008

Oh How I LOVE Christmas Music

I know I know, it's too early to be thinking of Christmas...but today when I turned to 100.3 on the radio and heard the Christmas music, I just couldn't turn away. Even for just a short drive, it sure lifted my spirits. And as I tried to explain to Jared...it's less then 2 months away! So if you need a little "pick-me-up" try 100.3 and see how you feel!

7 comments:

Anne Woods said...

oh i do miss 100.3!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

WOW I can't believe they are playing christmas music but too I am not surprised. I'm so excited for christmas i already have most of my shopping done only a few more items and we will be SET!!

Laci said...

I think I love you! You know we have been listening for atleast 2 months now :)

Dean said...

Christmas is zooming in. Maybe I'll start playing some Christmas songs on the piano-might inspire to practice.

linnie said...

That was me, not Deano.

Melinda said...

Christmas music is also on 106.5. Madison and I are totally into Christmas music and it has been playing on my car radio since Nov. 1st. Christmas music rocks!

Jodi said...

Me too! We started singing Christmas songs in primary today, and I loved it.