Monday, November 3, 2008

Good Things Utah

Jillie Willie (the company from studio 5) did a segment today on Good Things Utah, so I got the chance to go and have just a little slightly embarrasing part (a lot of side profile).

Afterwards we stayed and meet the hosts and got our picture with them. Jared took the day off so he could come to the filming and help watch the kids.




6 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

You look great on here wendy!! I can't even see your shoes so no worries there :-) Sorry i couldn't be more help! If there is anything else you need next time you do the show hopefully i can help!! You should put a clip of the show on your blog again!! We don't have TV :-)

Melinda said...

I have been waiting all day for the kids to take a nap so I can watch yesterdays show. I bet you did great!

linnie said...

Just watched the video-you were so cute!! This picture with everyone is cute and sounds like a lot of fun! Jared, you are great!

Anonymous said...

I love Good Things Utah- that is so fun that you were able to be on it. You are becoming quite the little model these days!

Anonymous said...

I saw you!!! What a surprise to my cute neighbor on TV! You did awesome. I didn't know Laci is pregnant? How exciting for them!

Andria :)

Dana Boehm said...

That is the cutest picture of Parker ever. I am dying. And look at you quickly becoming the local celebrity . . . .