Saturday, November 1, 2008

HAPPY HALLOWEEN!


There are things about halloween I like, the colors, the pumpkins, the weather, the coming of christmas, but dressing up just isn't one. I do love to see other people dressed up and think how clever they are. But every year our friends the Halls have a great halloween party and of course it's a dress up one, so with a little muttering and grumbiling, I dress up too. This year Jared and I were Hannah Montana and Nick (the curly headed) Jonas brother.



Parker spent most of the evening at Terry and Zina's (which was really great & so nice of them) and then after 10 Jared went and got him and he joined us at the party (we tried to keep him asleep but were very unsuccesful).



It was a great night, with delicious food and fun.

7 comments:

Melinda said...

Ha ha! That's great! If I didn't know better I would have thought it was really them;)

Laci said...

Yaay Love it!! Wendy is that leggins I see ;)

Jodi said...

You look way better than Hannah Montana. Cute pics!

The Drapers said...

I liked your costume. I stole some pics off your photo blog from the halloween party!

linnie said...

Very cute! Whoever Hannah Montana is-just kidding-I know who she is.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Your costumes were great i loved it!! I'm not big on dressing up either but it is always so fun to see everyone!

Anne Woods said...

how fun! YOU LOOK GREAT! Jared even has the body language down!