Monday, October 27, 2008

Terry & Zina's Halloween Party

We had a great time at the Pippin Halloween Party on Sunday.
We had delicious food & lots of cute kids in costumes.
Parker the Ninja
all the nieces and nephews

8 comments:

Jodi said...

I'd really love to see that little guy do a karate chop! So cute!!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I LOVE Parker's costume its so cute!!

~adelle said...

What a cute ninja! It was great to see you guys at the party the other night.

Happy Halloween~

Melinda said...

That is the cutest ninja I have ever seen!!

linnie said...

Cute Parker in his costume. What are Gambit and Toby dressing up as?

Anne Woods said...

what a good looking ninja! Saw the witches night out on Kristi's- bittersweet! Loved your message, made my day to hear your voice- I was out of town, but my mom left last night so we'll be in touch!

KMF & DSF said...

Cutest little ninja I know!

Dana Boehm said...

Oh my -- that is a cute ninja!