I don't feel like I've given fall enough credit this year. For some reason this year I have just been LOVING fall...the colors, the weather (except for that one stupid snow storm), just everything about it. So today before Jared was off to another GMAT class in SLC, we went to the park and I loved it. So here's a few pictures from the park.

Is this a school picture? why on earth is he holding his hands like that...



5 comments:
I'm SOO glad that the surgery went so well I love how the little gown DROWNS him!! he is darling!! Cute family pic at the park too!! Looks like Parker didn't need any recovery!! YEAH!!
OMG! those pictures turned out awesome! I love that shirt he is wearing! what a stud! can't wait to see him tommorow! Its been a week to long!
Gosh I've gotten so behind on the blogs! Your pictures are adorable! I wish you were here to take pictures of my kids. You have always been quite the photographer. Seriously the Parker blogs look professionally taken. I'm so glad Parker's surgery went well. I totally know how you feel. So scary even when you know it will turn out for the best.
I love the pic of Parker giving Gambit a little love. Adorable family photo, by the way -- I also am enjoying your shirt a great deal.
the school picture is sooo cute-what great photography.
Post a Comment