Thursday, October 23, 2008

Surgery Success

We arrived at the hospital at 6:30...by 9:00 we were on our way home. Everything went well. He was adorable and all the doctors/nurses loved him.

And after the surgery...

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

He looks like he's none the worse for wear. Good to hear everything went well, hope he feels better soon.

Joel and Tera said...

I'm glad everything went well. Poor little guy. Like always he looks adorable in the hospital pictures.

Hay Dub said...

Oh I am so glad things went so well. We have one of those turtles. lol.

Mandagirl said...

Yea, isn't it nice to have it over? I'm wondering if his eye was immediately over? Will he ever have to re due the surgery or is it a permanent fix? I'm happy he's okay!

Dana Boehm said...

Oh my gosh. He looks so sweet in that little hospital gown. It makes me want to reach out and give him a big squeeze.

So glad to hear it went well!!

The Drapers said...

Glad everything went well. He is such a cute little guy!