Saturday, September 6, 2008

PEACH DAYS!

We had a wonderful time at BRIGHAM CITY PEACH DAYS. Kristi was up for the weekend so she came with us as we spent the day with the Davis' and their beloved PEACH DAYS! And it was fun. Here's a few highlights from the day.

Jared and Nate running the 10k. They did so great. They had to run the last mile, on main st. while people waited for the parade to begin. It was so fun.

Poor poor Parker wasn't feeling quite himself, this is how he spent most of the parade.

Jared and I enjoying the parade. It's so great to have Kristi around, besides the fact that she is so fun to be with, she is such a great help with Parker-hence the photo of Jared and I with no Parker in site.

Here Jared is cheering on the roy high marching band,in a very loud loud voice, "yeah Roy High, I'm class of 2000". I'm sure they thought he was mocking them, but he sure wasn't, it was true love and devotion.

Here part of the parade watching crew!

After peach days parade and fair, we headed home- later that night we enjoyed a fire (made by Kristi and I)


4 comments:

Joel and Tera said...

Good job Jared!!! Next step a marathon. Let us know when and we will be there to cheer you on. Peach Days looked like a lot of fun. The fire pit looks like good times too.

Dana Boehm said...

I'm so jealous -- first, that Jared can run a 10K and I cannot; second, that you have a baby who can snuggle in and sleep at a parade (mine is crying in her crib, even as I type); and third, that you, Kristi, Jared, and Parker get to celebrate peaches and smores together. Two of my favorite foods celebrated by four of my favorite people . . . .

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

The fire pit looks very nice you guys!! Congrats Jared on running a 10K thats great!!

Jodi said...

Love the fire pit!! Nice job! Wish I was there to run with you, Jared! Looks like fun!