For Dana's last night in Utah we had a family dinner. I planned it quite far in advance...we had the new firepit, the weather has just been perfect,no rain for 2 1/2 months. so I invited everyone over. 6:00 just enough time to eat dinner, visit, and then a fire. It was labor day monday so I knew the kids could stay up late, it was just PERFECT. Well as everyone knows, Sunday about 4:00 it started POURING. I kept thinking maybe it'll pass, but no...it just kept going. OHH I WAS PISSED. Besides it ruining the firepit idea...my house is very very small and when we all get together (plus I invited my uncle and his family and grandma)it's a full house. There were 15 adults and 9 kids (under the age of 9). We still had a great time, but I just felt bad for my great family who just made the best of a crowded house.
Well it was still fun, and I just love being with the fam!

Kristi the best aunt ever.

Parker and Elsa
alt=""id="BLOGGER_PHOTO_ID_5241955743040998626" />Isaac cuddled up with Grandma C. he's so adorable!
7 comments:
Mom -- notice Elsa's cute dress? She received quite a few compliments (thanks again)!
Wends -- thanks again for hosting. It was so, so fun. Even a freshly roasted smore couldn't have made it better:)
Great get together. Space was no problem.
I'm so happy you all get together even if Dad and I, Jodi, Craig and fam can't make it. Love you all!!
Oh shoot that would put a damper on your plan!! I'm sure you family was just happy to be spending time together even if it was a little crowded!!
Looks like more Carver family fun. Sorry the rain was not on your side... but 2 1/2 mths with no rain?? I hesitate to say it, but I think you needed it!
To Cute to BOOT!!!
Bummer!! I'm sure everyone had a great time! I hope your home survived the group.
Post a Comment