Sunday, September 14, 2008

No captions are really necessary, I think the pictures speak for themselves...



8 comments:

Jodi said...

Gam you, Gambit!!! Poor wittle Parker! So cute!

Anonymous said...

Aww I love Parker & Gambit! Very cute. Gambit & Sophie need a play date soon.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

ha ha I love that they took a bath together so cute!!

Dana Boehm said...

I'd cry if Gambit got into my bath, too.

KMF & DSF said...

That's way funny sis, i was just LOLing in the school comp lab! Parky is such a cutie!

Kyle and Shayla said...

Oh that is so cute!! I can't believe how big Parker is getting! We all need to get together soon.

Caitlyn said...

I adore this! That seriously is so funny! The pictures do tell the whole story...I love that boy!

linnie said...

such a fitting tribute by a special dad to his sweet little boy.