Monday, September 29, 2008

I got my new camera today, and I was so very very excited. I knew it UPS was supposed to deliever it (i had the store track it) so I watched out my window all day. At about 12 30 I see the UPS truck go driving by, I of course watched his every move...And to my sadness, he didn't stop at my house. I kept watching he turned back around and headed my way...waiting, waiting, and he drove right past. I was so mad as I glared at that box on my neighbors front porch. Well I decided that I should go check just to be sure it wasn't mine...so I ran out the house and a few houses down to the neighbors, crept up to the front porch and there it was....WENDY PIPPIN 522 No. Quincy Ave...it's supposed to be WENDY PIPPIN 552 No. Quincy Ave...so i quickly grabbed the box and walked quickly back to my house, hoping no one saw what just happened. So as I got it quickly assembled, here is my first picture...this is what Parker was doing...

8 comments:

Unknown said...

ARGH, Stupid UPS driver. We ordered a bunch of stuff from online stores this past week. I know the anticipation then anger you feel as the driver passes your house.
Oh, wanna join the Ogden camera club with me?

Jodi said...

Congrats on the camera! Nice snag! Imagine how long you would have waited if you hadn't snagged it yourself!

And the look on Parker's face resembles Cooper's when I caught him amidst mounds of unraveled toilet paper today! "Kids! Close the door after you use the bathroom!"

The Drapers said...

I know how you feel. I have been stalking the UPD man waiting for Lily's Halloween costume!

Anonymous said...

Sweet a new camera! What kind did you get?

KMF & DSF said...

I am pretty sure you can go to jail for something similar to that! I have always known you to be sneaky!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

YEAH for new camera's!! I hate waiting for something from UPS I'm the exact same way watching and waiting till it comes!! I too got a package yesterday but not as cool as yours just christmas/birthday stuff for Daniel!! I love the pic of Parker though its so cute he knows he did something bad but he will continue to play ha ha ha!! Sorry I can't be there for his birthday on saturday. Daniel is going to try and stop by but HAPPY BIRTHDAY Parker :-)

Dana Boehm said...

Glad to see you're already memorializing Parker's cuteness at a higher level. Isn't it wonderful? I am somewhat surprised that with this new, high-quality camera, we only ended up with one Parker pic this post. It is an adorable shot, however -- the getting-into-trouble pics are my favorite (when it's not Elsa, that is).

Kyle and Shayla said...

I'm so excited for you! getting a nice, new camera is always exciting!