Wednesday, September 24, 2008
COSTCO PIZZA
Parker is finally feeling better...not 100% but he at least doesn't cry ALL DAY LONG. So today as a special treat for me, i'm going to one of my favorite places for lunch...COSTCO. My mom would suggest that I get hot dog (that's her favorite treat) but me...today...i'm getting a slice of pizza. Now i've just gotta wait for Parker to wake up...
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
8 comments:
Glad to hear Parker is doing better
Did you see my dad at Costco?
I have to say I have never eaten anything from costco but i hear nothing but good about it! I'll have to try it sometime!! Glad Parker is feeling better for both of your sakes ;-)
Glad to hear Parker is doing well -- and even more glad that you decided against the hotdog. I'd really like to know how many years Linnie's taken off her life with her hotdog habit . . . .
oh, the thought of a Costco hotdog makes me hungry!
I'm not opposed to a Costco meal now and again or to pizza or hot dogs at Costco. Dana, they really do cook a mean hot dog!! The chicken salad isn't bad either, but I can't say I ever crave any of it. It's more of a need for groceries and not having time to get groceries and go home and make dinner, so kill two birds with one stone. The kids love to eat there.
And you didn't invite me?!?!
Ok that was a really selfish comment. I am very glad parker is doing better. It's no fun when our kids get sick.
Post a Comment