Tuesday, September 30, 2008

COLD STONE!




OHHHH how i LOVE cold stone...and tonight I got something so delicious. I'm not sure what it's called but it had marshmallow ice cream, fudge, oreos, & mini chocolate chips. WOW it was great. Anyways, while Jared was at his first of many GMAT prep classes in SLC, I decided to spend sometime with my dear family. And it was a great, great night.

7 comments:

Jodi said...

coldstone and fam! Doesn't get much better than that. A little piece of heaven.

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

I have also never had coldstone I know I need to get out more no food from costco and no coldstone.

Dana Boehm said...

Ah blessed Coldstone. Also, I love the new pics along the righthand side. The one of Parker in the bath is PRECIOUS. What a cute little troublemaker:)

linnie said...

Yummy, yummy, and more yummy-my feelings of cold stone and family!

Jeremy said...

Isaac looks slightly drugged in the top picture but it was definitely a blessed night.

KMF & DSF said...

Did a professional photographer take those! Or is that your new cam! Hard to tell!

Melinda said...

Sounds fantastic!