
That's Parker on Jared's back, he mowed the whole lawn like this. Parker has still be sick and was a pill all day, just crying and whinning. So when Jared started with him I thought for sure he'd last 2 minutes and be done. Everytime I went to check on them, they were great. An hour later the lawn was mowed and I had had some peace and quiet.
it's really dark, but you get the idea.

we walked out of target today and this is what we saw, it was so cool.
6 comments:
Parker's got some great moves. I bet I know who taught him those ones . . . .
Charlotte LOVES her backpack still... so you definitely have some good time with it still. Jared got a little extra work out as well. I would have paid to drive down your street and seen that!
What a very cute blog! Where to start? Props to Jared for mowing with Parker in tow! Wow! Not sure I could convince Craig to do that. I know how that hour of quiet was a treasure for you!
That kid definitely has some great dance moves! I think we need a little dance off between he and Elsa.
And you know the Rainbow with Joann Fabrics underneath it would be like gold at the end of the rainbow for Mom... at least back in the day.
Your boys are too funny dancing, singing, mowing lawns!! You have quite the team!!
Wow that's great that he stayed with. Whatever we can come up with to get a small moment to ourselves huh! He is so adorable!
What a cute little dancer and Jared can sure pick a tune!!
Post a Comment