Yesterday I went to the zoo with Mandy and her kids. We had a great time, the weather was beautiful and the kids were fun. I LOVE the zoo. So here are some pics from the day.
Parker liked the little wire in front of him more than the animals...in the last 30 minutes I think he actually "saw" an animal. One of the little monkeys came right up to the glass in front of him. He giggled and reached his hand out.
I think I counted 4-5 times that Mandy had to make a mad dash after Isaac, don't be fooled by that adorable grin, he is QUICK. I watched him for a min while she did a bathroom run, taking his picture was a great way to get him to just stand there at least for a minute...then I too had to make a mad dash after him.
No Mandy doesn't have a beer belly, that's a little bun in the oven.
Emma had recently learned the difference between boy and girl animals...and was willing to share which was which and how she knew it. It was quite funny. That girl is a real crack up.
6 comments:
Glad you guys were able to keep Isaac out of the rhino enclosure.
I'm so jealous. I love the zoo. And I love Parker, Emma, and Isaac (and Wendy and Mandy).
Sorry about more Johnny & the Sprites. I think the only thing I would find more miserable than watching Johnny & the Sprites would be watching it at 3:30 AM then again at 4:30 AM and once more at 5:15 AM.
Wow, Johnny and the Sprites all night... I am so sorry. But I am glad you had a decent night sleep before that. Benedryal is wonderful, huh?
The zoo trip looks so fun! What cute little munchkins! That's cute that Parker giggled at the monkey. I love when babies giggle.
OH I freaking love the zoo and haven't been there since last summer i'm so jealous!! Congrats on sleeping through the night! That is one reason why i'm not having kids for a LOOOOONG time i love my sleep way too much :-)
Member how dan and i tricked you guys so good!! Looks like a wonderful day! I wish college had field trips or I was majoring in zoology so I could have joined the adventure!
Post a Comment