Saturday, August 30, 2008

DANA's IN TOWN!

My sister Dana & her husband Paul and their ADORABLE little girl came to town on Wed. They live in DC and we don't get to see them much.

Kristi also came home from California this week...which is WONDERFUL, too.
Now if only my other sister and parents were here...

Dana doesn't have a blog, so I'll post pictures for her. And Kristi doesn't have access to the internet so I will post some for her too.


Here is the adorable little Elsa. She's 1 and walking everywhere!

A visit to GJ's. Love that lady & her open face chicken sandwiches.

The 2 Roy boys...how did my sister and I, 2 girls from Virginia, marry 2 boys from Roy? Pretty crazy. But we of course had to make a trip to the BURGER BAR, and yes again, THE BIG BEN.



I spent part of the weekend with Kristi in Provo- Parker and I ready for dinner, with some dear dear friends!

Kristi and I

Kristi and Elsa at The Brick Oven in Provo- delicious!

Jakob, Kristi, Elsa and Dan. It was pretty wild with all the little kids, but a lot of fun. It's always so fun to be together.

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Wish I was there too. Looks like you are all having fun!

linnie said...

Thanks for keeping us caught up. Waht cute kids and grandkids! of course, great photography, too.

Dana Boehm said...

Thanks for the vicarious posting, Wendy -- you know I need it:)

I wish you lived in VA . . . .

Dana Boehm said...

I especially love that first picture you have of Elsa, by the way. I should buy you the Nikon D40, and then have you take pictures of my child.