We've had the pleasure of making a few trips to Brigham City and learning about Nate and Laci. So this time it was Jared's turn to bring them to ROY, the 067, if you will. So can you guess where we went to dinner? Yep, you got it, the Burger Bar. And can you guess what we all had to order? Of course, a BIG BEN! Next we did a quick drive through Roy, and then to Municipal Park, Jared's old stomping grounds, to eat and play on the playground. It was a great night and a lot of fun.
Make sure your volume is up to hear Jared's cries for help!



Make sure to focus on the last few seconds...watch Laci...
5 comments:
I love that you guys played on the playground ha ha ha!! Good old Burger Bar thats some tasty food!!
Ok that felt much longer of a ride than it actualy was!! And I love the one of Jared screaming Ha Ha we are dorks!
How FUN!!! It looks like you guys had a blast being kids again.
Laci got some air!! That was so funny. I can't believe she held on!
So while you guys were playing, where were the kids?? Wondering why Mom and Dad were flying? So funny! Looks like you are feeling better. I always try out those kinds of things when I'm at playgrounds too, and then my hands and armpits hurt after. Oh to be young again!
Post a Comment