I am doing this blog because:
1. I'm bored
2. So Dana can see how easy it is just to write a quick blog...and so she'll quit commenting on mine. Ok so maybe she is too busy to blog. She does work full time and have a sweet sweet baby.
Me on the other hand...not so busy. It's only 2:00 and I've already mowed the lawn,took a shower, cleaned the kitchen, washed the deck doors, eaten lunch, sat in the sun, watched all my shows from last night, caught up on the news of the day (CNN & Headline News), and now I'm just waiting for Parker to wake up so we can make a quick run to the grocery store. Boy oh boy...some days just CREEP by.
4 comments:
Good night! Not busy? I'm getting tired just looking at the list of things you've done by 2 pm! Whereas I have spent that time staring blankly at my computer screen -- and occasionally at my desk. No wonder Parker's sleeping -- I bet the frenetic pace of your morning wore the little tike out.
You go girl!
Sheeesh! Slow down girl. You might make us other moms look bad. I'm lucky if I'm dressed by 2 pm. Hello, if you are sooo bored why aren't you calling me to meet you at Gateway??
You make me laugh so hard. This is exactly how my days go all the time. By 9 today I had my exercise, vacuming, dishes, laundry, and bathrooms clean! Been up since 6:30 what else is there to do??? Seriously some days I think what am I going to do the rest of the day to keep Lily busy!!! Oh the joys of staying home..
Post a Comment