Tuesday, May 13, 2008

So all of you that think i'm some sort of over-acheiver or great housewife/mom...I'm not. Today was a rare day. I had company coming over so I had to do a few things. In fact it was just last week that Jared told me I stunk...like really smelt bad...we were sitting next to each other in the car. So after some persuasion I finally showered. So lets just say...today was a good day!

7 comments:

Dana Boehm said...

Girl, will you please just embrace your over-achieverness? You can't fight it -- I know how you roll.

P.S. Showered or not, you'll always be Smelly to me:)

Anonymous said...

Sophie is definetly missing Gambit! She was so tired when we got home she only woke up once last night and she slept in until 7:30-We loved it! She needs to play with him more often!

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Wendy i gotta be honest with you that didnt make any sense!

Joel and Tera said...

All i want to do right now is go home!!! But I have to stay and finish my daily 8 to 5 sentence. But the bright spot of my day is reading your blog...there is always somthing funny going on at the Pippin house. Even if it is just you showering!!!

KMF & DSF said...

Theres nothing like not showering for a couple days!! Smell ya later!

Anne Woods said...

showering is definitely a start. Come on,Wen... you are wonderful and you do great things. Parker is the luckiest little guy around to have you for his mom.... smelly or not.

Dana Boehm said...

Wendy -- what gives? It's been a full week since your last post! I'm dying over here -- throw me a bone.

P.S. You know how I am about e-mailing pictures, so no promises of a timetable, but I promise to e-mail you pictures of Elsa in her new onesie -- Paul loved it.