Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Yes that says..."somebody in Roy UT loves me"...
Parker's first time with a tooth brush...can u see the 2 teeth
Me with Tiffany's baby...so so sweet.
Jared & Parker they've been spending a lot of time together!

4 comments:

Daniel and Kelsie Frandsen said...

Parker is so darling!! That T-shirt is awesome where did you guys find that :-) Thanks for all the comments on the blog you guys are totally invited over for the next indoor campout. I am tryin to be a good blogger i don't want everyone to think we are totally lame now that we are married I vowed to never be one of those couples or try to not be at least ha ha!!

Dana Boehm said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Dana Boehm said...

Tell Parker someone in Washington, D.C. loves him, too (and that another someone in Washington, D.C. is loving her matching pink onesie):) I love the pic of him with his two little teeth on display -- so cute!

KMF & DSF said...

that little squirt is getting pretty big!! hopefully I can see him next month! wink wink nudge nudge!