Sunday, September 11, 2011

our kitty friends

Since we moved here this little black & white cat has been in the area. It's been caught a few times peeking in our front door & other times just walking across our rocks.

A few weeks ago, she was followed by 2 kittens. We held them, cuddled them, and then let them go on their way.

A few days ago the mother we making more frequent visits to our place without her kittens. The boys would go pet her & we'd give her food and water.

This morning...she brought her kittens. They are sort of teenage kittens, they aren't really babies anymore but cute none the less. We had a great time playing with the kittens & giving them food & water.

Of course we won't be keeping them & this week I am hoping to find the owner of the mom cat. But until then we will enjoy their stop bys.


Don't mind the PJ's. Just know I'm in heaven.


1 comment:

Jodi said...

Cute! I love your jammies and especially the tie die! Makes me feel comfy just looking at you. Plus you still look so cute.