We have lived in Provo over a year & this is the first time we've hiked to the Y. And I'm glad we waited because it was a steep steep climb. But it was really fun. And the boys are now napping peacefully.
School has started for Jared & Parker and both are really enjoying it. It's fun to be back in Provo.
3 comments:
I can't believe your kids were able to do that with no ergo. Did Parker hike the whole way himself? And I'm still waiting for first day of school pics for Parker. I know you have them . . . .
Great hiking!!!
I loved hiking the Y as a co ed. But yes, that's quite a hike for toddlers!! I'm sure you guys got a good workout helping them. 3rd picture down, Jared looks just like George Michael. Not sure if you're too young to remember him, but he was a singer that some of the girls my age were in love with. You'll have to google him.:) You guys are all looking good! Love you!
Post a Comment