It's hard to believe that Luke is 2.
When Parker was 2, Luke was 2 months old & for some reason that has really hit me...how crazy.
We still call Luke, our baby Luke...we love him so much. When he got up this morning, Parker ran up to him, gave him a hug & kiss and said "happy birthday Luke." They get along so well & have so much fun together. He brings so much joy to our lives. He sleeps like an angel...for many hours at a time...and I love that. When he's up he laughs, plays, eats & talks all about batman. He does everything Parker does...for better or worse.
He loves sausage & waffles. He requests them for every meal.

So TODAY. I wanted to make it a special day for Luke. So I planned that me and the boys would go see winnie the pooh. We got all ready and loaded in the car....in the 106 degree heat, from the 3rd floor, down to the parking spot...is a long walk. We were just about to the theater when I glanced back to see Luke, already drifting to sleep & Parker not far behind. So we headed back home, grabbed a happy meal & naps. We'll try again tomorrow.
Jared got home from work, we had birthday muffins, opened gifts & headed to the toy store. I know Luke doesn't really know it's his birthday, in fact when Kristi & Dan called to sing to him...he sang with them. But I love the chance to spoil him & be reminded of wonderful he is & how lucky we are.


6 comments:
Happy Bday to Luke. Your boys do get along really well.
What a cutie!! Can't believe he's 2!
Two! I cant believe it. He is so big. It looks like you had a great time celebrating.
My gosh!! You have such handsome little boys! I'm glad he had a good birthday!
Happy birthday Luke!
Good to see your updates1 I am really behind on my blog reading. Great photos. You guys had a great summer! Miss you already. Love you!
Post a Comment