When he got home we made our way to Devils Den State Park and did a little hiking. Luckily it was shaded...but even in the shade it was pretty hot. It was a gorgeous hike, and like always, I took a ton of pictures...82 to be exact. So here's a few.

For some reason Luke has been really attached lately...I think we've been spending a little too much time together...
Parker was an amazing hiker. He loved all the "creatures"...especially the lizards.
4 comments:
Looks like a great time. Glad you're getting to explore so much.
It sounds like you guys are having a great summer. Who needs Utah anyway...LIVE it up!
I'd love to see all 82, but these were some great shots! You look great Wen! Can't wait to see you in real life!
Wow! I haven't been able to blog for a while. You guys have been busy little bodies since you got there. I'm so glad you guys made it safely and are doing well.
Post a Comment