Thursday, May 26, 2011

The Road Trip

This is a little out of order, but I wanted to post about the road trip, since I know many of you were thinking of us.

I am happy to report it was WONDERFUL. The boys were amazing!!! They loved the surprises along the way and the DVD player was a the best. They had fun in the hotels and the next day were ready to go again.

These were the 2 things I needed to stay happy. I might've been the most demanding out of the 4 of us.



And we also enjoyed all the eating out....This is Arthur Bryants. It's a BBQ place in Kansas City, MO. It was so packed- and delicious!!
What FUN the trip was. Only a few more weeks- and we'll do it all over again....

2 comments:

The Green's said...

So glad you made it and so so glad you are okay! It looks like you are having a ton of fun. Your kids are so cute.

linnie said...

I love road trips too. It has been too long.