Jared turned 29.
Luke's excema came back, big time....his legs look the same as his back & belly...
And we have had Jared home all day, every day since April 21st. It has been a lot of fun. I haven't done any dishes since he's been home- he does them.
And I have enjoyed many girl lunches, getting my hair done (at 1 in the afternoon), shopping with no kids, sleeping in, late nights, & all sorts of things I usually don't get to do when Jared is working or at school.
We have been staying busy & getting ready for the big move.
(Jared had major allergies...we love spring so much...as long as we have claritin)
And Kristi & Hudson. He is growing so fast. Luke loves him...a better word...obsesses over him. Always wants to hold him, give him is binki, hug him & kiss him. 
4 comments:
Poor little Luke! That looks miserable!! It is nice to have the husbands home more. I love summer break. Good luck with the move and keep us posted.
Happy Birthday Jared! So sad for luke!! I hope someone can prescribe something that can zap that stuff. Happy spring! I love spring too. We are enjoying weather in the 70s all week here. Love it. And thanks for posting pics of Kris and Hudson. He IS growing fast. Love you!
Cute, cute, and even more cute. Poor Luke -- that eczema can't be helping him with the ladies. And I loved the picture of Parker on horseback. It's not everyday you see a cowboy wearing flip-flops.
Catching up on your blog-what a cute family you have!! You are great!!
Post a Comment