That night we ended up to Roy to spend the weekend with Jared's family. When we arrived Jared's dad had made a cake just for me....again with the food...right to my heart!!
They watched the kids so Jared and I could go grab dinner. But nothing too fancy, that's not my style...so we went to Gridellis for a delicious dinner- one of my favorite places around...you would know if you came along. The guy who owns it knows me by name.The rest of the weekend was filled with so many fun things, and I wish I would've taken pictures. I had lunch with friends I haven't seen & have missed so much. We saw rio, went to the treehouse museum, played outside, relaxed and just loved being together. We are a rowdy bunch and Jared's parents are so great to always make us feel right at home!
2 comments:
Happy Birthday Wendy! I bad that we weren't able to chat on your birthday, but I'm glad it was a good one! I'm glad you were well taken care of. Love you!
Darling picture, girl! Love you! Glad you had a great day!
Post a Comment