Life has been so busy with family and friends and school- so here's just a quick update.
I have been busy with MBA spouses organization stuff....parties, dinners, seminars, play dates, girls out nights, and so much more. It has been fun to have so many instant friends. We are all in the same situation and as a result we all became close friends so fast. There is something going on just about every night of the week- so it keeps me as busy as I want to be.
Jared is doing really great. This is his last week of classes and I can't believe the first year is done. I will brag about him for a minute because I am so proud of him. He has worked so hard, yet balanced a family life so well. He is home by 5 almost every night and makes home such a happy place. He also has really excelled at school. A few months ago he won a case competition. We met the man who sponsored the competition/scholarship and he said the panel decided in 30 seconds and it was unanimous that Jared was the best. They said it was the best presentation they have had in the past 3 years (it's only been around for 3 years). I am so proud of him!

Jodi & Kailey came from Virginia for a long weekend to see baby Hudson...and living so close that meant I got to spend lots of time with them too. It was so much fun & I always wish we just lived closer.

The boys are wonderful- trouble at times but the fun outweighs the naughtiness. They make me laugh all day long. I love them so much & am so happy to be a mom!!

4 comments:
I glad things are going so well. I knew you would make tons of friends. What's not to love? Congrats to Jared! That is quite the accomplishment. I love the pick of Luke with the headset on. So cute.
So happy for you & glad that things are working out so well. Your boys are adorable & handsome of course. Hope to see you soon.
Wow! I am so happy to hear things so are going so well. Congratulations to Jared for sure! that is great!
Congrats Jared! Way to go on the competition. So glad you made it through your first year with ease (or so it seems from the outside.) Wen, glad you're enjoying time with the other grad wives. The boys are cute as ever. Wish I could hug them right now.
Post a Comment