Sunday, March 6, 2011

My not so little Luke

I can't believe how much Luke has changed recently. He is just so cute and so much fun!! So here's his video update....



We also had such a great time with my mom- here she is with Parker at Five Guys.


And Parker and Baby Hudson (Kristi & Dan's baby)- we all LOVE him.

9 comments:

Jodi said...

Too cute! Love Luke's talking, and Parker in the back ground. Cute pictures too. Can't wait to see you guys!

Anne Woods said...

Wow, he's so big! So cute when they start talking and good to know Parker has all the basic vocab down as well. Your LA trip looks way too fun. Did you go to Ellen? I saw your sweatshirt... so great that Kristi had her baby. Tell her to blog about it or something! I would love to hear how it went and everything! She will be such a great mom!! Miss you

The Green's said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe how good he is talking already. Kristi's baby is so cute.

Jeremy said...

Cute video of Luke. Nice to have back to back healthy eating days with you (5 Guys and Smashburger).

Mandagirl said...

Leah ran over when the video of Luke started and of course repeated looh-kk, looh-kk over and over again. Too cute. He's talking so well.

Kyle and Shayla said...

He is getting so big! I can't believe it. They are both so darn cute! Oh yeah, we totally saw you on ellen the other day when I think it was your friend that won all that stuff on her show! That must have been pretty exciting! It was crazy to look up and see you on tv when I wasn't even expecting it. Good Times!

Dana Boehm said...

He is ridiculous. How cute was it when he turned his head sideways for the camera? And his words are identical to Sasha's -- except that she begins flipping her lid if she starts saying "grandma" (she's a wee bit obsessed). And, of course, she has yet to say the word "yes." "No" she got really early on, but no amount of wheedling ever evokes a "yes."

mindy-lou said...

You do have some cute boys! And I didn't know Kristi was having a baby! That is awesome he is darling! I totally saw you on ELLEN, that was so cool. You are quite to celeb. First Good Things Utah, next Ellen, what next? American Idol :) That was cool, hope you guys are good. It has been too long. We need to coordinate dinner in SLC or something!

linnie said...

What a cutie!! Thanks for all the fun!