Wednesday, March 2, 2011

LA




A girls weekend in LA!! Jared was off school for a week and filled in so wonderfully! I'm pretty sure the kids didn't notice or care I was gone.
It was my first trip away from them and I missed them- but I managed to have some fun too. We shopped, ate, danced, laughed, danced and made memories to last a lifetime!!
Now back to real life...which involved my mom around for a few days, which I LOVED & spending more time with Kristi and baby Hudson. He is beautiful and healthy and so is Kristi. I knew she'd be a great mom....just one more mom for me to look up to!

4 comments:

~adelle said...

Isn't it great to have some girl time? I bet you had a blast. I didn't get to see your head on American Idol...but, I am sure it was very lovely. :)

The Green's said...

How fun! Sounds like you had a great time. I'm so excited for Kristi! I'm glad she is doing well.

Melinda said...

Awww what a fun trip. I'm glad you had fun. You tatally deserve it. BTW congrats to Kristy. Good thing she has a sister who is a fabulous little mama to help her through.

Jodi said...

Glad you had such a great time! Looks like so much fun! A well-deserved break!