Monday, December 27, 2010

Merry Christmas


We had a wonderful Christmas!


Christmas Eve with the Fey family...

Christmas morning playing with the Kinect, thanks mom & dad!

And the day after Christmas at the Pippins- with more presents & family.

5 comments:

linnie said...

great photos!! what a cute family!

linnie said...

great photos!! what a cute family!

Dana Boehm said...

I don't know what kinect is, but I love the Christmas jammies and the shot of Parker working hard in his briefs (I trust those were Christmas-themed as well?). Wish you were here for Christmas -- we missed you guys.

Kyle and Shayla said...

What a cute picture of your boys in their little jammies!

The Green's said...

It looks like you had a ton of fun. I love the pic of Parker! Love it! Your kids are just so cute. I hope you are having a good time with your mom.