


I have been loving The Riverwoods lately...they have a wonderful story time at Borders on Thursdays, during the season they have a warm place the kids can make ornaments & have cookies & hot chocolate, they are decorated with lights, there are free carriage rides in the evenings, & SANTA. He sits outside in this cute little house. You can just walk up to him, sit on his lap, take your own picture...oh yeah, and it's all FREE!! Of course there is shopping and delicious places to eat, (i had a lovely girls' night & we ate at one of the places)...but those things aren't free.
So we went and saw Santa. Parker loved it....sat right up there and told him exactly what he wanted and exactly what Jared has trained him to ask for....but Luke....well he didn't exactly LOVE it.
I am thinking about going back and taking more pictures...maybe I'll leave Luke out of it. But he's such a jolly santa & I love that we can take our pictures.
4 comments:
I love it too because those are some dang cute pictures. Did you edit these or is Luke's excema almost non-existent these days. He looks so cute and grown up. Love the hair! What a great place to go. I love free places. Wish there were more around here. We've been hanging out inside too much.
Your boys are getting so big so fast. They are such cute little guys! Hope all is well for you down there.
Your boys are GORGEOUS. Is that okay to call a boy that? I love that pic of the two of them just chillin. It is adorable. How cool is it that Santa is FREE??? Love Utah County. :)
Love those cute photos and Luke is standing!! I guess he is walking everywhere now. Love ya.
Post a Comment