Baby Luke...he can walk, but chooses not to....he is getting so many teeth at one time he is just a big drooly mess these days...and it's about time- the first year of his life he only had his 2 little bottom ones. And in 3 months he got 6 teeth and 2 mollers...as far as I can see. He still loves to sleep...and I love him for it. (If I do it just right him and Parker will nap at the same time. That is my very special time. It usually lasts an hour or 2 and I cherish every minute of it.) Luke has a fistey little personality...and I can't help but laugh at it. He copies everything Parker does & thinks he's pretty funny. He doesn't say any words...just jiber jaber. He still uses his binkie...he loves that thing-Monday, November 8, 2010
Rite of Passage...
POTTY TRAINING...is he potty trained? I don't know...He does great all day, at nursery, when we're out shopping, at friends' houses...but still a diaper at night...so I'll say, "pretty much". And I can't take any credit for it. One day he was taking a bath, said he needed to go potty and that was it....he put on underwear and never looked back. I will say it's been pretty nice, but I also have seen other children and know...this might not last. But for now I will enjoy it...only 1 baby to change.
Baby Luke...he can walk, but chooses not to....he is getting so many teeth at one time he is just a big drooly mess these days...and it's about time- the first year of his life he only had his 2 little bottom ones. And in 3 months he got 6 teeth and 2 mollers...as far as I can see. He still loves to sleep...and I love him for it. (If I do it just right him and Parker will nap at the same time. That is my very special time. It usually lasts an hour or 2 and I cherish every minute of it.) Luke has a fistey little personality...and I can't help but laugh at it. He copies everything Parker does & thinks he's pretty funny. He doesn't say any words...just jiber jaber. He still uses his binkie...he loves that thing-
Baby Luke...he can walk, but chooses not to....he is getting so many teeth at one time he is just a big drooly mess these days...and it's about time- the first year of his life he only had his 2 little bottom ones. And in 3 months he got 6 teeth and 2 mollers...as far as I can see. He still loves to sleep...and I love him for it. (If I do it just right him and Parker will nap at the same time. That is my very special time. It usually lasts an hour or 2 and I cherish every minute of it.) Luke has a fistey little personality...and I can't help but laugh at it. He copies everything Parker does & thinks he's pretty funny. He doesn't say any words...just jiber jaber. He still uses his binkie...he loves that thing-
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

6 comments:
Nice work Parker. I love them both too.
Be glad he potty trained himself. It works best that way. Libby was soooooo easy. Nat on the other hand...well, lets just say I 've done a lot of laundry! :) The boys are darling. Enjoy them.
Such cute boys!! I love them, too!
I hope that some day Landen's potty training is that easy. Your kids are so cute! They are such good kids. Hopefully we will be playing soon!
Wow! they are getting so big. I'm so happy for you that Parker decided on his own to be potty trained! That is seriously awesome! That little Luke is adorable I can't believe he is walking already. That just doesn't seem right.
That's awesome! Wish Cooper were that speedy!
Post a Comment