I almost can't even say it, "Luke is 1". With Parker I wanted ever minute to go faster. I taught him to crawl, I taught him to go up the stairs & down...with Luke it's all happening and I can't stop it.
He gets sweeter, cuter & more fun every day. His personality is really starting to shine through & I love the little boy he is becoming.
This summer has flown by & I wish I had more moments to spend just lovin baby Luke. So happy birthday baby Luke...I love you, Daddy loves you & Parker loves you!!
10 comments:
That's a precious picture! Happy Birthday Luke!! We love you too!
1 already.. They grow way to fast! Happy Birthday Baby Luke!
It does go way to fast! Happy Birthday little man.
How fun! I can't believe it has already been a year. Kids make time fly. Happy Birthday Luke!
HAPPY BIRTHDAY LUKE!!! that picture of him is adorable:)
He really does look like a little boy already, I hate how they grow out of the baby stage too! He is so cute! Happy Birthday Luke!
P.S. let us know if you need anything!!
Happy, Happy Birthday Luke! He is so sweet!
Happy Bday Luke!
I just want to sweep him up and give that hefty body a squeeze. Happy birthday to sweet baby Luke (I checked your blog today specifically in hopes of seeing a birthday tribute with new Luke pics -- thanks for cooperating).
aw, he looks so much bigger than the last time i saw him! can't believe he is one. happy birthday luke!
Post a Comment