Sunday, July 11, 2010

fish farm & a BBQ

We had a family reunion (Jared's mom's side) at the fish farm...it was my first time...the fishing was fun until I found out you had to keep the fish you caught...we luckily only caught one...the reunion was fun and it was great to see everyone.

Oh and I found out Luke LOVES watermelon...this is piece 7 or 8.

Later that night was a BBQ with some great food, great friends, and lots of laughs. I have found that as an adult and mother it's so important to have those nights were you can just eat, relax, and feel comfortable just being with friends.

Oh how I will miss them when August comes...

4 comments:

Jodi said...

Love all your updates. You guys are so cute! Can't wait to see ya!

~adelle said...

Gotta love a good s'more! When I was little I had my birthday party at a fish farm. I was the last one to catch a fish. I was so disappointed. :)
It was fun to see you at Costco! I am glad we are getting together on Friday. It will be a fun little playdate!

Jeremy said...

Sounds like a great time. Hope you enjoyed eating the fish

Dana Boehm said...

I love watermelon, too. Luke and I have a lot in common.