Friday, July 30, 2010

My MOM!

I know everyone knows this but, I love my mom...she's the best there is! She's fun, kind, generous, selfless, compasionate and hardworking.

Monday morning I woke up...sick...I tried to pretend I was okay...my mom comes to pick up me and the boys for a trip to Tai Pan Trading...I keep trying to act ok...at this point I've told my mom I'm not feeling 100%...so she drives. We get there I sit in the car for 5 min...I convince her I'm okay...I get out, get a shopping cart, bring it to the car, start unloading the boys...definatly not okay...mom buckles the boys back in, puts the cart away and gets back in the car. Drives me to my house drops me off and says she'll see me in a few hours. I fought her of course but the sickness decided I needed a nap. A few hours later, my boys have napped, had lunch, clean diapers, and each have a new mcdonalds toy. And I feel so much better.

For those of you with moms close by this might be something your moms do for you ... but this was the first time I was able to take a nap, in the middle of the day, with no kids to worry about.

I love my mom- she brightens up my life. She left yesterday- and now it's back to real life...I miss her already!

5 comments:

The Green's said...

I love your mom! That is so awesome. I'm just glad you let her!!

Kyle and Shayla said...

I have to agree with you. Mom's are definentlty the best!!

~adelle said...

Oh yes, we need those moms in a serious way. I went to Tai Pan today, without the kids because of my mom. :)

Jodi said...

That's about right. Definitely when she knows one of us is down and out, she's there in a heart beat.

Familia Soares said...

and you're just as great as she is!!!